In accordance with the 2016/679 European Regulation of 27 April 2016
(said "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR)
This Personal Data Protection Charter (below: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the MANÒ-FACTÒ site, headquartered: 8 rue Gabriel Chevalier, 69460 Vaux en Beaujolais - SIRET: 528 04101500017 published by Veronique MCKAY in as a person responsible for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter has been drafted to allow you to learn about the practices and conditions under which MAN-FACT collects, uses and retains your personal data (below: "Data").
You will find a description of the different data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and/or use the site https://mano-facto.com on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site https:// mano-facto.com.
Given the ever-changing laws and regulations for technology and personal data protection, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any of the clauses of this Charter were to be declared null or void, it will be deemed unwritten but will not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to collected data:
Via simple navigation on the Site
Via e-mails exchanged between you and MANÒ-FACTÒ or any other e-mail tool
When you create a user account on the Site
When you place an order on the Site
When you sign up for the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through sites managed by them, including through apps or content (including advertisements) that redirect the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter regarding the handling of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily leads to the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not get your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is up to you to ensure that the data provided to MAN-FACT is compliant. If so, you can correct them and update them from your "My Account" space.
1. WHAT is the COLLECTED DATA BY MANÒ-FACTÒ?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with MANÒ-FACTÒ (creating a user account, registering for the Newsletter, contact form information, as well as any telephone exchanges) Collect the following data:
Your email address will necessarily be requested if you wish to create a user account, contact us via contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
Identity data such as your name, first names, email address, postal addresses and phone numbers may be requested.
Navigation Data: This is data about how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and s pages viewed
Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other communication data or resources that you use when accessing the Site
Order Data: Your mailing address is required to make invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will need to be provided to make payment of your order
Data about how to use social networks when you use its features.
2. How is your DATA COLLECTED?
Data can be collected in different ways on the Site. Data can be collected directly when you transfer it to us through contact and user account creation forms, newsletter registration available on the Site and/or communicated when you tell us contact by phone. When you contact us in these ways, a copy of your exchanges with MANÒ-FACTÒ , including email addresses, can be made and archived. MAN FACT also indirectly collects certain data using cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookie Charter, designed to help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on the Site and as part of our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY is your DATA COLLECTED?
If you're a simple user, we collect your data to:
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized business offers if you have consented
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Give you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests via the contact page
- Allow you to leave an opinion on the products and/or the Site
- Inform you of changes to the Site or our product and service offering
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in contracts with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To make your browsing more secure and improve your user experience, including recognizing the username and password you've already provided so you don't have to inform them on every page of the Site where they are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, make it easier to use and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to correctly fill out the Site's form or forms may block access to certain pages, including those relating to ordering products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your data is processed by MANÒ-FACTÒ 's staff and employees in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
In addition, as part of our business, and for processing purposes, your data may be shared with subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, ...)
- Accounting services
- Tax services
- Google Analytics (if used)
- Nosto remarketing
Each of its actors respects a confidentiality commitment regarding the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the user experience, MANÒ-FACTÒ offers the following payment methods to make purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by Bank Card (Blue Card, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Payplug
- PayPal online payment
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by cheque
MANÒ-FACTÒ has no access to your credit card iDs and numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing you both the identity of the payment agency and the confidentiality of the data.
For sending our newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through the services of NOSTO and Mailchimp
All subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties mentioned above are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of data and to treat them only for data for which we pass on to them.
Your data may be forwarded to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of MANÒ-FACTÒ's assets due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which MAN-FACT's User Data is among the assets sold.
Finally, we may also disclose your data:
- to comply with any mandate required by existing laws, including government and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is made necessary or required by the protection of the rights, property or security of MAN-FACT, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to different social networking sites and platforms managed on third-party servers, by individuals or organizations over which MANÒ-FACTÒ has no control. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for how your data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to review the applicable privacy charter of each third-party website that you will access via the Site to assess how your data will be used.
5. HOW LONG is YOUR DATA KEPT?
MAN FACT keeps your data only for the duration required for the purposes outlined in Article 3. This shelf life is not the same according to the data at issue, as the nature and purpose of the collection may vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific shelf life.
When you sign up for the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you opt out.
When you contact MANÒ-FACTÒ through the contact form or contact us by phone, your data can be kept:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order made on the Site, if this information relates to this order.
- In all other cases, the shelf life of these exchanged data cannot exceed one (1) year.
For your user account, all of your billing data is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you make a request to delete Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized and then completely deleted after the aforementioned durations from the day you made the request. Finally, for data collected using cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the aforementioned shelf life, your data will be anonymized for statistical purposes.
6. How is your DATA PROTECTED?
Your data is stored on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the peculiarities inherent in the Internet, however, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you are passing on your data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep a secret password that allows you to access your user account. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Similarly, be vigilant when disclosing information in public sections of the Site, which can be accessed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the data you give us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing data. If so, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site, including making purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads on the Site.
- You may refuse to provide your bank details or PayPal and/or postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You may decide to no longer receive the Newsletter and our personalized offers: simply log in to your Site user account or click on the link in the email sent to you.
In any case, you can access your user account at any time to view or update your data and opt out of our Newsletter if you were registered. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation on the protection of personal data, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "RGPD") and the law of 6 January 1978 no.78-17 known as " Computer Science and Freedoms" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right to correct your data.
In addition, subject to the conditions set out in the regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to erase your data (Excluding accounting data whose 10-year retention is required by French law - Article L123-22 of the Code of Commerce)
- A right to limit the processing of your data
- A right to object to the treatment of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD
- A right to portability on the data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or contract performance)
- The right to withdraw consent, when it has been requested. When your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can remove it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the treatment done prior to the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have a right of objection without reason for MAN-FACT to analyze your data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, MANÒ-FACTÒ, as the person responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by emailing in French email@example.com or at:
MAN FACT - 105 Paul Causeret Street, 69620 OINGT, Val d'Oingt
We have one month to respond to any request to exercise your rights. This period may be extended by two months due to complexity or too many requests.
8. COLLECTED DATA STOCKAGE BY MANÒ-FACTÒ
Data collected as part of the site's use is stored exclusively on a server located in Europe and the USA, hosted by Green Geeks - 5739 Kanan Rd Suite 300, Agoura Hills, CA 91301, USA.